Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm...my son hasn't played with his BeyBlades in weeks.
LOL tell him its broke and has a head in it
Ow. I Like this a lot, my sort of prop. very nicely done.
I see why , I looked at your page and saw the doctor ,I love your doctor prop lets trade hahaha
That's pretty cool! Love the blood flow
thank you
Hi Lake Of The Dead ,
I liked this prop so much , I voted for it on the other Forum's contest . Fun re-purposing of items in to a new prop . Nicely done .
thank you so much, I really appreciate that , I am glad you liked it
Whoa! Outstanding prop LOTD~love the blood spurts!!!
thanks for the kind words , it looks better in person , my filming of it was terrible
Great job! Love the prop.
thanks
Fantastic prop!
Reminds me of one of my favorite campy old movies: "The Brain That Wouldn't Die".
that is just to funny , that was what I was going to make , i went to the thrift store to get a pan for her like in the movie went thru toys and saw the globe and my attention deficit disorder kicked in and saw the finished prop in my head , i am still going to make one when I find the pan
You, my friend are one sick puppy, I LOVE IT !
thank you , and yes you are right ,my mom had me tested:)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
reminds me of the its not brain surgery prop from unit 70 the scissors on the head look just like the one on the prop too pretty cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
reminds me of the its not brain surgery prop from unit 70 the scissors on the head look just like the one on the prop too pretty cool.
slash,are you calling me a thief ,a crook ,are you saying I stole their idea , that I copied them ,that I am a plagiarizer, how do you know they did not steal my idea ? oooooo because theirs has been around for years ,well ...fine then ...maybe I did LOL

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
did teeth on this one ,I think she looks better with them ,doing my take on the head in the movie "the brain that wouldn't die" ,if anyone knows where I can find the pan like the movie let me know ,it looks like a enameled pan

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts