Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A conversation over the props section got me thinking about the things that we might surround ourselves with year-round that the people on this forum would appreciate. So let's see your cool stuff in your home or business office, living room displays, whatever you got. I'lll post some of mine from my work office in just a few minutes.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
In Order: 1) Sue the T-Rex; 2) An Awesome Octopus paper weight that was a gift; 3) a book end I got for Christmas a few years ago; 4) A 3' anatomical skeleton to show minor back issues (slipped disc). His name is Lefty because he has two left hands from the factory); 5) and old doppler ultrasound and an equally old cast saw; 6) A bigfoot print that was a gift from Dr. Jeff Meldrum; 7) Various vintage medical stuff (and a couple of plastic eyeballs); 8) 1959 edition of Manual of Skin Diseases; 9) a Motorcycle (it's just cool); 10) An anatomical hand model that doubles as a business card holder.

·
Super Moderator
5,575 Posts
Well now I have to ask what you do...

I'm presently in a facility that does not allow cameras, so unfortunately can't update much, but here's from a few years ago.

The (in)famous purple pumpkin is used as a landmark to find me still.

This trio still stands guard (minus the whiteboard skull which got destroyed in one of the 7 office moves I've had to do over the last 2 years)

I usually have a new carved something each week as well and the treat bucket.

To that I've added an anatomical articulated skeletal hand that hangs either on a door knob, over a monitor, or a cube wall depending on where I'm sitting, and a piece of Pit henge:

The one on the right had a chunk break off when we were standing it up. It's at my desk.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I should have said that I work in healthcare administration so most of my stuff fits the industry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
fowldarr
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing