Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have a room or even their whole house decorated year round? I recently cleared out the basement and decided on turning one of the rooms into a romantic goth style bedroom. It's going to have a queen size bed with black curtain, black burro. black trim and blood red walls. Going to have some black candelabras blood red and black "velvet" style sheets and so on and so forth. Now on a side note any one have an idea for the floor? It's a partially finished basement aka it just has a concrete floor I don't have a huge budget and I'm just thinking of painting it black whats your idea on that. Also any one know were to get door drapes? It has a doorway and I don't really want to buy a door just a curtain of some kind.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Well, sort of. My project room is Halloween/monster themed. It was my daughter's bedroom and when she moved to her own apartment this year, I took it over. I kept her lime green walls and "enhanced" them with some framed monster movie posters. I covered the futon in purple and made throw pillows from halloween fabric and made a sewing machine cover to match. It keeps me inspired!

·
Chocolate is my BFF!
4,227 Posts
goodwill and stores similar to goodwill are good places to check out what you looking for... thing of it is...... you would have to look weekly or so just to be lucky for what you are looking for. My sister and I and our mother too do this. sometimes we find what we are not looking for..sometimes we find what is good idea for theme wise and such.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I do. I have a killer klowns from outer space bedroom. It wasn't intentional. I used to have a huge mask and prop collection then got rid of it and out of collecting. Then a couple of years ago i bought a shorty klown mask ( the green haired one) and was really impressed by the quality. Then one led to two and so on.

collection vid from last year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts