41 - 60 of 131 Posts

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
558 Posts
I love this thread. I hope someday to make a life size witch but for now I just hint that a witch lives here but is not at home. I have changed and added some things since I took these pics I need to take new ones. I have posted them in another thread as well so sorry if you have already seen them.
DSC05180.jpg
Witches dressing area
DSC05189.jpg
long since dead Witch
DSC05192.jpg
I have added my crystal ball on this table.
DSC05204.jpg
The Witchy shelves lights on
DSC05205.jpg
I need to add more candles
DSC05252.jpg
Just painted and added her today, she is laying on the floor under the little table. Every good Witch needs a black cat right?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I love this thread. I hope someday to make a life size witch but for now I just hint that a witch lives here but is not at home. I have changed and added some things since I took these pics I need to take new ones. I have posted them in another thread as well so sorry if you have already seen them.
View attachment 135304
Witches dressing area
View attachment 135305
long since dead Witch
View attachment 135306
View attachment 135307
View attachment 135309
View attachment 135314
Just painted and added her today, she is laying on the floor under the little table. Every good Witch needs a black cat right?
I Love all your decorations Witchy Poo and your newest Addition of your black cat whats its name??

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
OMG! Are those real people dressed as witches or props? I can't really tell. I assume it's a prop, but they look so realistic. They look GREAT either way :-D
Thanks for sharing.

View attachment 135281 Someone told me to move my witches over to this thread :) not set up yet..i have a green flood light for night..hope they show up!

View attachment 135280

·
Vintage Halloween'er
2,994 Posts
OMG! Are those real people dressed as witches or props? I can't really tell. I assume it's a prop, but they look so realistic. They look GREAT either way :-D
Thanks for sharing.
lol, they are props (my first ones ever making) I never thought about making props before I came here to the forum!! We have had so many people stop and take pictures and pose their children with them..I am amazed, I was very critical about them as I made them..but people on the forum encouraged me so I kept on..thanks to those who did!

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Boil boil toil and trouble. *cackle cackle*

Very cool! I like your frog, black cat, and witch's cupboard. Keep it up!

View attachment 135304
Witches dressing area
View attachment 135305
long since dead Witch
View attachment 135306
View attachment 135307
View attachment 135309
View attachment 135314

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

Here was mine this year! I'm going to add a toad next year, and change my vampire skull with cobra

41 - 60 of 131 Posts