Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
I am planning my first ever yard haunt which will be witch-themed. I am so excited- I have been working on it since March. I plan to have three child withces (out of tomato cages) surrounding a child victim in a cage, and three adult withces (one flying on roof of house if i can figure that out) and two more in the yard. I want to do a MELTING WITCH using my shiatsu massager.

No pictures yet.... but by October I hope to get these set up in yard and satrt taking pix! So excited to see this thread! GREAT pictures everyone :)

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Bump keep 'em coming!

·
The Duke of Spook
1,976 Posts
Where is Idaho are you? I love your props, they are really well done. Very impressive!
'Bout 25 minutes from ya. I've been meaning to contact you. :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Spider Rider your scene lighting is amazing. So many times this is overlooked and it can make or break a great set up. Your lighting reminds me of hauntedoverload.

·
Celtic Spirit
2,099 Posts
Your witches are all so scary!! :) Here's my old gal, just chilling with a cocktail.

It was my first attempt at a witch and the hands were made at the last minute with rubber gloves and fake nails. lol

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Your witches are all so scary!! :D Here's my old gal, just hanging out with a drink. ;)

It was my first attempt at a witch and the hands were made at the last minute with rubber gloves. lol
Oooooh! I love your witch's cupboard very detail orientated. Thanks for sharing! Keep up the good work :D

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
1,915 Posts
My first time doing a witch this year too. My haunts are more of a display that is set up as a scene than a traditional haunt. This year I plan on having my witch at the edge of the cemetery casting a spell to raise the dead and a skeleton emerging from the ground in the middle of the tombstones. The ideas a flowing and hopefully it will all come together as good as it does in my head. Can't wait to see all the other awesome witch haunts as everyone sets up.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
After finally receiving my Swamp witch mask from Death Studios, I was able to put the whole group together. Just set them up in the back yard today for a couple shots. Can't wait to put the finishing touches on them and see them in action!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yay jdubbya! You got the band together and with their own name tags too. I'm jealous of your third witch. I made a marker stone to add to my witch scene this year, I posted elsewhere but I'm a picture ***** so here it is again. The back story is that villagers placed this stone at the edge of the forest centuries ago to warn travelers that dark witches have been seen there. It's my first "tombstone" build.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,469 Posts
Yay jdubbya! You got the band together and with their own name tags too. I'm jealous of your third witch. I made a marker stone to add to my witch scene this year, I posted elsewhere but I'm a picture ***** so here it is again. The back story is that villagers placed this stone at the edge of the forest centuries ago to warn travelers that dark witches have been seen there. It's my first "tombstone" build.

I know I commented on this stone! I love this! It fits perfectly with the creepy atmosphere you've so artfully crafted. It will be a great addition to your awesome display.

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I know I commented on this stone! I love this! It fits perfectly with the creepy atmosphere you've so artfully crafted. It will be a great addition to your awesome display.
Whoa cool tombstone! I'm guessing you made that yourself! I like the pentagram. :D

·
Seer of All
2,937 Posts
Bumping this thread, hoping to get some new pictures added now that many of us have our displays up. One question: what color lights do you all prefer for your witches? I've used green in the past (see previous picture) but I don't like the way it washes everything out. Tomorrow I'm going to try some low wattage white floods and see how that looks but I'd love to see what others have done.

21 - 40 of 131 Posts