Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! My theme this year is Scarecrow/haunted abandoned farm.

I am doing cornfields in my front yard, and hay bales with pumpkins. I have skeletons to put up as scarecrows too. I will be dressing up as a scarecrow for the TOTers. I did this theme back in 2012, but want to improve on it for this year....:D

I'm looking for other suggestions/pictures on how to decorate a scary haunted farm setting....

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Where I live you can rent sheds. Some look like barns. If you can rent them and you have space for one you could make a little mini haunted barn.

Also I swear I have seen one of the animal skeletons that was a chicken. I just don't remember where.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I have no suggestions but just wanted to say that I've always wanted to do the whole cornstalk and scarecrow theme - it's quintessential Halloween! Unfortunately, cornstalks are not easy to come by where I live. If you do find them they're for sale for much more than I want to pay. So I look at pictures!
I'm sure yours will be fantastic - please post pictures when you can!

·
Registered
412 Posts
A barrel full of apples and rubber/plastic rats mixed in likely a nice detail if got a place for such, can get rats at most dollar stores this season it seems like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts