Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first yard haunt. I'm trying to do it on a budget because I spent so much on props and things the last few years. Maybe under 100? I'm saving up for a katy perry concert so any props that are really scary but cheap to make? I also need ideas on how to set up the haunted house. My front yard is a half of acre. I really want it goin to the front yrs because it's the entrance to my Halloween party. So any prop ideas and or haunt ideas please tell me. I need ideas!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Paper mache projects are often extremely inexpensive, and the results can be breathtaking. See artists like pumpkinrot and others for inspiration! PVC candles are also cheap and easy to make, all you need is pvc, hot glue, and paint.
Shop around! Sometimes you can find great deals on materials :D
Happy haunting! Make sure to post pics of your setup!

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Here is an effective, cheap, easy prop to make: http://www.halloweenforum.com/tutorials-step-step/91927-quick-easy-armature.html

If you can find some of the cages at a yard sale or from a helpful neighbor you are all set. Add some clothes from those same yard sales and some cheap masks and you can decorate your whole yard for less than $100 and trick-or-treaters will be talking about it until next year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts