Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first attempt at creating a YARD HAUNT Flyer to gain traffic for ELH’s Yard Haunt. She has an amazing decorated Pirate yard and she wants to showcase it. She just doesn't wanna scar the kids for life .. not just yet anyhow LOL .. so this is more along the lines of Disney's "not so scary halloween"

Would love feedback from others who have created/advertised for Trick or Treating… Also would love to see other members flyers –

What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
Fantastic poster!!!! I also put up posters and I advertise on Kijijji. The first year I posted a free ad but now I pay the five bucks to keep it up at the top. I've found advertising is worth it but also word of mouth is powerful. And when people see me working on the yard (I start putting out stuff on Oct 1) it creates a buzz, too. :)

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
Fantastic poster!!!! I also put up posters and I advertise on Kijijji. The first year I posted a free ad but now I pay the five bucks to keep it up at the top. I've found advertising is worth it but also word of mouth is powerful. And when people see me working on the yard (I start putting out stuff on Oct 1) it creates a buzz, too. :)
What is Kijijji? I have never heard of it?? Would Craigslist be something you would do? How many tOts do you get a year through advertising? I am trying to up mine because the neighborhood I live in is off a little ways. No one knows we are there.

·
Registered
865 Posts
What is Kijijji? I have never heard of it?? Would Craigslist be something you would do? How many tOts do you get a year through advertising? I am trying to up mine because the neighborhood I live in is off a little ways. No one knows we are there.
Yes, Kijijji is similar to Craigslist. I get hundreds of hits on my listing and I only post it the week of Halloween. (Don't want it going stale).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts