Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
that looks great I still have my gravely butler prop out for thanksgiving in my living room I might put a santa hat on him and leave it out for Christmas. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, it was a toss up between Freddy and Jason to chase teh turkey...opted for Freddy...maybe will switch them out next year ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words...interested in how folks react to us finding ways to keep the yard decorated for a few more weeks...reaction has been pretty positive so far with cars slowing and stopping for pictures :) I think there's lots more possibilities if these go well (without stretching things too far...not wanting to go to teh Santa Robot from Futurama or anything ;)

·
Registered
606 Posts
I LOVE WHAT YOU DID!!! So delightful! Made me laugh and smile, especially the turkey running from Freddy!

We have orange led string lights left over from this Halloween. When we packed away what little decorations we did have up, I decided I needed to have a Thanksgiving inflatable. Off to ebay I went! We now have a 6 foot turkey similar to Excogitate's to go with our orange lights. I'm satisfied.

For Christmas, I have a wood cut out Jack Skellington in his Sandy Claws suit and a monster wreath for the door. For the tree, I have a lot of NBC ornaments.

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
We don't set up a "scene" but, we do leave up just the cornstalks and the pumpkins that didn't get carved. I love your idea though.. very cute!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts