Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this thread is for yankee candle halloween related items i.e., candles, candle holders, home accents everything but not boney bunch related.

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Although Yankee Fall & Halloween (focus on Boneys) line here, please use this thread is to discuss other, general Halloween items & fragrances from elsewhere as well as Yankee (other stores including BBW, WalMart/Target/Meijer etc., TJ Maxx/HomeGoods).

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I'm not a Boney collector but always look forward to premiere day for other Halloween goodies. I've collected plenty of the holders and look forward to the Halloween candles every year. I agree with no offense to the Boney collectors that it's hard to glimpse other offerings without going through countless pages of Boney talk lol. Though I did pick up the candy dish years ago at a premiere ;)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I went to Yankee Candle today and they didn't have any Halloween out, other than fall scented candles. I got spiced pumpkin, creme brûlée and salted caramel (not really fall but the color is nice) I remember them putting their Halloween stuff out in July, whats up?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Halloween used to be released the first week of August but last year they decided to wait until the last week of August to release halloween. Halloween will be released the last week of August again this year.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I hope they release the witches boots again. I doubt it but I missed out the past 2 years. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to be strong and wait for the candles to get to 75% off...ok maybe 50%. I watch videos on YT where people have done hauls and so many got the candles and other items for 75% off. A person got the witches cauldron melting plate for only $5.00

Has anyone else waited for the sales?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Last year during SAS I was able to grab many of the boney bunches for 85% off. I'm sure you can score many halloween pieces cheap but as always, it's taking a chance and hoping it does nother sell out.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just got a autumn wreath candle from tjmaxx (YC) would it smell the same as the candle you could get from a YC store directly?
i also was able to see the new labels in person, they look horrible.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I dont mind the label, its less intrusive than the current style.

Thanks for this thread, I don't mind the Boney stuff but it'll be nice to be able to find other items more quickly here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts