Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Yes they are kick ass. Really heavy and great quality. I bought the bride and groom this year along with the guy in the coffin and the lady with the umbrella. I paid 19.99 for the bride and groom like 3 weeks ago and now they are selling for 150.00 on ebay :eek: I only have 1 from last year and it is the mom and baby. It too is selling for 150.00. I can't believe how fast those things go up.

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Yep, you've got to be fast with them. My girlfriend learned her lesson from last when they sold out of everything she wanted in the first week. This year we went the day they came out in stores with a $10 or $25 coupon in hand, got a great deal on the stuff she wanted. BTW I think these guys are pretty cool, kind of vintage Halloween meets modern.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Yep had my coupons in hand the first week because I heard they sell fast. Everything I bought is sold out. Being optimistic maybe they'll make more in time for Halloween?? Ebay is ridiculous these days!

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Yep had my coupons in hand the first week because I heard they sell fast. Everything I bought is sold out. Being optimistic maybe they'll make more in time for Halloween?? Ebay is ridiculous these days!
I wouldn't count on that...:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts