Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Updated for 2016!
Here's the official list guys. Everything will be (price of piece/s)+Shipping(which is outrageous these days!)+(5% of total for paypal fees) I can also supply pictures of particular pieces if you want them :)

2010:
Hoot Gravely $40
Mansion tart warmer $40

2014:
Dying to See You $10

2015:
Skully's Taproom $15

Head Figurine Decorative nutcracker Toy Headgear

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to admit- I'm contemplating on Dawn and the 2010 motorcycle couple. Those were pieces I passed on and wish I hadn't! I'm kind of running into the same problem you have though- so many and not much more room! Hmmm...
*whispers* Someone just pm'ed me for the motorcycle couple, but I'll let you know what happens with them!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am new to the forum and i would like to get a couple of things if none of the regulars want them. I would like to get the head tart warmer the boney man jar topper and if you have it the hear no evil illuma lid thanks
i have been coolecting for a few years and wished i had got these. Thanks

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am new to the forum and i would like to get a couple of things if none of the regulars want them. I would like to get the head tart warmer the boney man jar topper and if you have it the hear no evil illuma lid thanks
i have been coolecting for a few years and wished i had got these. Thanks
Hello, the head tart warmer is pending and I still haven't found the illumalid. I do have one of the boney man jar toppers left though, if you still wanted him. Sorry and thank you! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.