Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updated for 2016!
Here's the official list guys. Everything will be (price of piece/s)+Shipping(which is outrageous these days!)+(5% of total for paypal fees) I can also supply pictures of particular pieces if you want them :)

2010:
Hoot Gravely $40
Mansion tart warmer $40

2014:
Dying to See You $10

2015:
Skully's Taproom $15

rsz_boneyfinal.jpg

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have to admit- I'm contemplating on Dawn and the 2010 motorcycle couple. Those were pieces I passed on and wish I hadn't! I'm kind of running into the same problem you have though- so many and not much more room! Hmmm...

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have to admit- I'm contemplating on Dawn and the 2010 motorcycle couple. Those were pieces I passed on and wish I hadn't! I'm kind of running into the same problem you have though- so many and not much more room! Hmmm...
*whispers* Someone just pm'ed me for the motorcycle couple, but I'll let you know what happens with them!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sanura03
Tried to pm you but don't think it worked! I would like 2010 serving platter and gothic farmer. Pictures please! Thanks

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sanura03
Tried to pm you but don't think it worked! I would like 2010 serving platter and gothic farmer. Pictures please! Thanks
Sorry I didn't see it sooner! I pm'ed you back though :) I'll find them and get pictures and a shipping estimate for you!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am new to the forum and i would like to get a couple of things if none of the regulars want them. I would like to get the head tart warmer the boney man jar topper and if you have it the hear no evil illuma lid thanks
i have been coolecting for a few years and wished i had got these. Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
I tried sending a PM, but I'm not sure it went through... I was interested in these if they are available:

2012 boney man jar topper
2013 head tart warmer

Good luck selling your list!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am new to the forum and i would like to get a couple of things if none of the regulars want them. I would like to get the head tart warmer the boney man jar topper and if you have it the hear no evil illuma lid thanks
i have been coolecting for a few years and wished i had got these. Thanks
Hello, the head tart warmer is pending and I still haven't found the illumalid. I do have one of the boney man jar toppers left though, if you still wanted him. Sorry and thank you! :)

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, I think I'm going to open the non-pending pieces up to any lurkers out there :) for a day or so and then on to the Facebook page (dun dun dunnnn.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sent you a PM (I think) regarding Bonesy and Play Dead Bonesy. I am not sure if I did it right so I just wanted to mention it :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi sanura, have you gotten my latest PM? Nothing is showing up in my sent folder so I'm not sure if it went through.. not sure what's going on there. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts