Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! This is a place to discuss Yankee Candle accessories! I am a huge fan of the Boney Bunch, along with all the other accessories Yankee Candle introduces throughout the year. For example, St. Patrick's Day, Patriotic, Christmas, etc.

I came up with this idea due to finding out others in the Boney Bunch thread were year-round Yankee Candle nuts like me, LOL.

Essentially, this is a place to chat, share pictures, etc. of Yankee Candle accessories. Have fun! :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yay! Thanks for creating the page!
I am happy to do it! I love Yankee all year; this should be fun! :D

As far as non-Boney accessories go, I got the Twirling Auburn (Orange Pumpkin) Scenterpiece on Tuesday with a Spiced Pumpkin MeltCup! I can't wait to display it and try it out. The Scenterpieces seem super popular so far!

·
Moonlighter
2,593 Posts
Thanks for creating an alternate thread, Redsea. I decorate with YC accessories all year. I still have the summer stuff out, but am anxiously waiting to get the Fall accessories going, and of course the BB's! :D I bought the crackle jack-o-lantern jar shade from the new stuff this year as well as the crackle owl jar shade. I know there was one bad review on that (owl js) on YC's site because of a decal instead of paint, but I can hardly tell on mine. It blends in so well you really can't notice, and I probably wouldn't have paid attention at all if it hadn't been for that review pointing it out. I love both of them and they're just gorgeous. :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for creating an alternate thread, Redsea. I decorate with YC accessories all year. I still have the summer stuff out, but am anxiously waiting to get the Fall accessories going, and of course the BB's! :D I bought the crackle jack-o-lantern jar shade from the new stuff this year as well as the crackle owl jar shade. I know there was one bad review on that (owl js) on YC's site because of a decal instead of paint, but I can hardly tell on mine. It blends in so well you really can't notice, and I probably wouldn't have paid attention at all if it hadn't been for that review pointing it out. I love both of them and they're just gorgeous. :)
You purchased some fantastic shades, Spookywolf! I love those two. And I am so thrilled that Yankee Candle decided to make the tree branches autumn themed in the Owl shade as opposed to green. It is so beautiful. You got the pumpkin shade with the bats, right? Or the Shimmering Pumpkin Shade? Either way, they are fantastic!

I had Patriotic stuff out until the Boneys were released; I just couldn't wait! So out came all my Boneys to go with the ones I have been purchasing this year. I don't have a boatload since I just started my collecting this past winter Semi-Annual Sale, but I am steadily building up the Boneys, LOL.

I am so glad you joined the thread, this should be a blast chatting about YC year round with everyone! :D I am anxiously awaiting their holiday collections, and really hope they come out with a Christmas equivalent to the Boney Bunch (a collection that returns every year with new pieces). How awesome would that be? Or they could team up with another company and create Grinch candle holders or something. Anyways, I can't wait to see what they do! :D

·
Moonlighter
2,593 Posts
Okay first, Redsea, this might be the only time I run into you. I seem to keep logging on at different times from you and I miss chatting with you. Every time I see the fish boat guy I think of you. :) And second... I just sat straight up in my chair when you posted that, LOL! We need to start a write-in campaign to YC to get Grinch candle holders for Christmas! That would be awesome!!

And btw guys, I just have to talk about Boneys on this thread too, since that's all I have on my brain right now. I hope you all don't mind. Since this is a candle accessories thread, then it shouldn't violate too many rules, LOL! But if you'd rather I didn't, I'll try to contain myself. But I'm just so excited because I have boxes and bags of Boneys literally Everywhere!! I haven't set up anything yet and I'm getting very antsy! I need some display shelves or cabinets STAT! And I can't seem to stay off Ebay!! Argh! Somebody commit me! :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay first, Redsea, this might be the only time I run into you. I seem to keep logging on at different times from you and I miss chatting with you. Every time I see the fish boat guy I think of you. :) And second... I just sat straight up in my chair when you posted that, LOL! We need to start a write-in campaign to YC to get Grinch candle holders for Christmas! That would be awesome!!

And btw guys, I just have to talk about Boneys on this thread too, since that's all I have on my brain right now. I hope you all don't mind. Since this is a candle accessories thread, then it shouldn't violate too many rules, LOL! But if you'd rather I didn't, I'll try to contain myself. But I'm just so excited because I have boxes and bags of Boneys literally Everywhere!! I haven't set up anything yet and I'm getting very antsy! I need some display shelves or cabinets STAT! And I can't seem to stay off Ebay!! Argh! Somebody commit me! :D
Hello Spookywolf!

Thanks! Yes, I am still in search for a Fish and Boat, I can't wait for the restock. :) It is amazing! The Grinch would also be amazing; they teamed up with Peeps, there is no reason why YC can't team up to make Grinch accessories, LOL. Actually, there is a spot in their village room at the flagship dedicated for Grinch village pieces, it is so cool! Just like regular Christmas village themed pieces, only Grinch! I will try to post a picture I have here tomorrow. I certainly don't mind if you talk about Boneys here, that is totally okay! I need help too, I always want more, LOL!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Someone said they will be offered with a candle purchase this year...... I think last year the deal was like $36 (right?) I'll just take the bat wings for $9.99 ... thanks! LOL.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts