Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yoohoo , i finally get my xmas wish , i am always asking for halloween items at christmas and finally i got my wish , my husband bargained a deal of halloween props that was for sale on an ad's web site and we went to pick it up sunday , the ride was a bit long as i was starting to feel under the weather and my daugther had a bit of tummy ach still and the van broke down on our way back :( , thanks to Wicked BB for the hospitality while the van got fixed ;)

well i am home sick since yesterday but looking at all those under the tree makes me feel better , here is what hubby got for me

8 fiberoptic pumpkins , zultan, heads up harry , a witch with led changing eyes, a flying witch, some jols, a large box of bones and skulls, a 6ft skeleton , a spell book, bionic brain

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
WOW! Witch!!! you sure did hit the jackpot:) Good for you girl, you deserve it:) Cant wait to see what you do with them next year.

·
Registered
128 Posts
waoow ! you've been a good witch this year !!! I really love zultan, it's the 1st time i see it working, it's great !
I've shown your pics to my man, just in case it would give him an idea for Xmas !!!!!! :D

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
WOW !! That's some haul! Looks like you needed a U-Haul trailer to bring all that stuff back home. Or did you just leave your husband and daughter on the side of the road to make room?? LOL
Great score, though! Where are you going to store all of it???
Yea, I consider the after-halloween sales my early Christmas. And I still haven't figured where to store all the stuff I bought. LOL

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
wow witch! Someone's been a very good little witch;) Fantastic stuff, I really like Zultan, he's very cool. Now just how in the heck did you get all that stuff home? And I agree with maleficent, I think something very special under the mistletoe is in order for that sweet hubby of yours;)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW !! That's some haul! Looks like you needed a U-Haul trailer to bring all that stuff back home. Or did you just leave your husband and daughter on the side of the road to make room?? LOL
Yea, I consider the after-halloween sales my early Christmas. And I still haven't figured where to store all the stuff I bought. LOL

Dave , hubby asnt complained about the storage when he got those so shhhhhhhhhhh!!!! dont mention it :p and YOU know their is a few more coming ;);) so you'll soon get some of your storage back :D

PS: ladies i am not trading my husband :) ;) hehehe

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
it's beginning to look alot like christmas, and someone has been a good little witch. loved the stuff. wonder what the thoughtful hubby will get for christmas

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it's beginning to look alot like christmas, and someone has been a good little witch. loved the stuff. wonder what the thoughtful hubby will get for christmas

my husband doesnt say alot when it comes to getting him something for xmas, but from getting a bit lost twice sunday on that trip i think he needs a GPS ;) :D (because you know they dont listen to the wife telling them their in the wrong direction :rolleyes: )

he wants a stud and electrical wire detector(sorry dont know the term in english for it to find/detect stud in the walls , also he needs a drill extension for hard to reach places since he started building props ,little tools like this , other then that have no clue what to give him this year,maybe you guys can give me some ideas ?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Nice loot, where did he find that stuff ?

Nice presents for sure now you have to wrap them up and put your name on them....lol. Yeah I still have my Nov. purchased toys out in the garage, I think I will stick them in the Garage cabinets below but I'm in no hurry to put it away even tho my boy keeps telling me they creep him out in the dark Garage...ha

·
Registered
337 Posts
my husband doesnt say alot when it comes to getting him something for xmas, but from getting a bit lost twice sunday on that trip i think he needs a GPS ;) :D (because you know they dont listen to the wife telling them their in the wrong direction :rolleyes: )

he wants a stud and electrical wire detector(sorry dont know the term in english for it to find/detect stud in the walls , also he needs a drill extension for hard to reach places since he started building props ,little tools like this , other then that have no clue what to give him this year,maybe you guys can give me some ideas ?
GPS, Stud Finder, Tools - all great gifts.

If he's going to be building props - you can't have enough clamps, you always need one more or a different size then what you have. A table saw for cutting up plywood. Nail guns are really fun (& fast). Different kinds of glue. Also a paint sprayer.

I'm hoping to get a trip to Savannah for their St Patrick's Day Parade for my Christmas present. I guess we'll see.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts