Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been looking for this prop for about a decade now and have only ever seen one. Does anyone by chance have one they are willing to sell or know of one for sale? The prop was first marketed I think in 2004 or 2005. Name a price if you are willing to sell. (Edit 5/4/21) I am more than happy to negotiate with anyone id love to get my hands on this prop someday after all these years of looking.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good luck finding this. I think the catalog photos are the only ones I ever found of it (i.e. I've never seen anyone sell it or share that they own it on the internet, unlike most other Morbid props).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck finding this. I think the catalog photos are the only ones I ever found of it (i.e. I've never seen anyone sell it or share that they own it on the internet, unlike most other Morbid props).
Thanks its gonna be a hell of a journey to try and find it

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've been looking for this prop for about a decade now and have only ever seen one. Does anyone by chance have one they are willing to sell or know of one for sale? The prop was first marketed I think in 2004 or 2005. Name a price if you are willing to sell
View attachment 744849 View attachment 744850
Wow crazy you have been looking for a whole decade. The released looks like **** compared to the prototype. I have him and I may part with him but it depends on your state and how much your paying. I honestly may not even sell him due to rarity but I will see.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow crazy you have been looking for a whole decade. The released looks like **** compared to the prototype. I have him and I may part with him but it depends on your state and how much your paying. I honestly may not even sell him due to rarity but I will see.
Well if you are interested and would like to know my location and price feel free to PM me(y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts