·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yes!
With the number of people online asking about or looking for these I don't understand why they don't bring them back. The closest I have come is a shop online where they sell mugs and tee shirts with the label on them ...I did buy a mug last year :)
The last thing I heard was Concord Candy Co. in Canada was making them for a while, but they either stopped or you had to buy them by the (huge) case. That was at least 5-6 years ago :(

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,979 Posts
I never quite understood wax candy. I never liked the stuff inside 'em & then what were you supposed to do with the wax? Chew it? Spit it out? You couldn't really eat & swallow it, though I'm sure some kids did just that.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
I used to love those wax lips with the buck teeth. They were supposed to be chewing gum also, but more like chewing on an old candle.

$600 ?? Must be the same guy that lists a paper clip on e-bay for $50.00. :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
This was a little before my time but I do remember chewing the wax lips that I remember were in no way gum like. Old candle wax was pretty accurate lol. Or chewing those tops off the wax bottles with the fruit flavored syrup inside. I remember seeing those re-made and buying them for my kids. I remember them being too disgusted to even eat them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts