Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Funeral Crasher
7,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until today the "Most Users Online" tally was around 400. Now it's jumped to 906 !!!
Our secret must be out!!! We've been discovered!
(I always know I'm special since MY name is always the first one on the list!)

·
Grand Poobah
2,897 Posts
We are awesome. Don't forget that another unnamed site had an Exodus over the past year... \

We are trying to get into our new house in the next 2 weeks... maybe I can manage a small setup, and will be on here asking how fix whatever broke over the past year in storage. ;-)

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
high score of 973...

i wonder if that will ever be beaten.......

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Unreal. It seems like just last week I would be the only one one line. Larry's got a great site going here.

·
Ghastly One
5,896 Posts
No doubt!
But I will say, I will be doubly impressed when we have 900+ people on here in say, March as well as 2 weeks before Halloween.
Right now it's like everyone is coming back for a big family reunion.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Every year around this time the number of users online skyrockets......as word continues to spread about how awesome this site is, more people join. Next year the number will be even higher.

Wolfman.....just wait till mid November if you want to be the only one online again:D

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
I implemented multiple types of campaigns over the past weeks.

Hopefully the numbers will continue to grow. The numbers of members and lurkers are growing! Whoohoo.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Every year around this time the number of users online skyrockets......as word continues to spread about how awesome this site is, more people join. Next year the number will be even higher.

Wolfman.....just wait till mid November if you want to be the only one online again:D
LOL, yeah many go away till next season once it's November. Wonder how many new members last.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
I've lurked and used various other sites...happened to read about this forum full of fellow haunters that talk about everything and share thier insights. You all inspired me to come out of the shadows and join the forum. This site is a great resource, made even better because it's members are willing to share, compare, advise and generally help out any poor soul (novice or pro)!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts