Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/halloween-lava-lamps

I collect Lava brand lamps, my first lamp was one with a black base and cap and a globe with white lava and orange liquid. Now I've got quite a few lamps that are Halloween-themed. Glad to know there are a few gooheads out there who love our high-unholy holiday!

·
Moonlighter
2,593 Posts
Wow, I didn't realize they made so many different and unique styles of lava lamps. Thanks for sharing. What a fun collection! :)

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Lava lamps & Halloween? A natural connection!

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Garthgoyle! Interesting, those three are the newest lamps... The others are from the 1990's and are made of ceramic. Very delicate and a PITA to ship. The three you like are resin and fairly hardy. (Though the reaper's scythe does like to pop off unexpectedly!)

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wolfman, I know, right!?! :)

My old apartment had a fabulous window in the front with a really deep windowsill. I got my first lamp because I thought it's look really cool sitting there just grooving. Then I thought, "hey, why not TWO Lava lamps!!" Now, I'm up to about 250!

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And so it goes for all of us!!:D
LOL, no kidding!!! Now I have a basement full of Lava lamps AND Halloween stuff!! I've got more skeletons in my closet than Hillary Clinton!

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Those are called Cosmic Windows and are almost as old as I am! It's large foil glitter in some concoction that would surely ruin the rug if they fell over... And would certainly poison the fairies!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts