Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Evil Spectre
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was talking about Halloween with a buddy of mine at work who was getting his haunt ready, I suggested him check this site out. I haven't realized it's been 3 years since my accident here:

http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/112181-see-why-i-missed-halloween-caution-graphic.html?highlight=CMGhost

Haven't really put much effort, well any, into Halloween since, but I miss it. I'm tempted to start back up again next year. Just been so long, wondering if anyone on my friends list remembers me...or are still here...lol.

Being back on this site gives me all kinds of flashbacks and a nostalgia for it again. Hope I can pick up where I left off...

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow, understandable. that was an awful accident. glad you're better. I kind of remember seeing you around the forum before.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
I remember those pics...

It's just a flesh wound...well, a lot of flesh, but still a flesh wound....hardly a reason to give up haunting!!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
yeah, crisis. every year. I always say, next year. it won't be so crazy next year. you doing your haunt this year? you got your coffin and skellies up yet?
cmghost, I hope you pick up where you left off too. what would your plans be if you picked back up?

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
yeah, crisis. every year. I always say, next year. it won't be so crazy next year. you doing your haunt this year? you got your coffin and skellies up yet?
cmghost, I hope you pick up where you left off too. what would your plans be if you picked back up?

oh yeah...doing the haunt...I usually don't start setting up until next week... Like you, I always say "next year". So, I told myself that this year I'm going to get some stuff done, so I'll likely put more effort into programming my lightorama and building props than actually setting up a haunt.,the only thing I've finished so far this year for Halloween is a big shed to throw it all in

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
ooh, I would love a big shed to throw it all in. right on my own property. you are lucky.

·
Witch Of The West Coast
1,751 Posts
Your name doesn't ring a bell but I'm so glad your back and all healed up!! What a nasty boo boo!! Bet it scared the eebie jeebies out of ya!! I think you should get your butt in gear and start getting ready for the big night!! :) Nothing heals a Halloween heart like spider webs and tombstones. :) Welcome back!!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I got a little confused following this thread, but then, I'm on a lot of meds. CMGhost, sorry about your accident. I'm glad you're back.
Scatterbrains, I'm glad you are back too, And I'm feeling a little scatter brained myself right now.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
yeah, 200 stitches is pretty scary and serious. how did you get to the hospital? were you alone when it happened? who took the photo?

sorry scareme, I guess I without meaning to off tracked.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
Accidents and the aftermath are part of not just Halloween prep, but life itself.

In the spring and around this time of year, my cow-orkers tend to find themselves asking "what on earth is that sqeaking sound?" and I get to tell them "that's the sound of the bones in my knees rubbing together whenever I bend them and yes, it does hurt as bad as it sounds."

But really, they should expect that noise to be coming from me given the way the crackling of my spine and rib cage pretty much drowns out the sound of most of my sneezes.

Pain is Life! :D

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
jmorris, those are awesome tombstones. unbelievable. you should post these in the craft or prop building thread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts