Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only a couple more weeks until I start the sign ups for the big reaper!!!! Which means our favorite time of the year can't be that far away either!!!!! I hope we have a great turn out!!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Kim and I are in this time, we've hated being out of it for awhile, but it seems like we had 100 things come at us at once there. Looking forward to a great time once again.

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The big reaper is actually called the Secret reaper, we do several during the year, so this one is always the largest, hence the name, and what's a secret reaper? It's the Halloween version of a secret Santa exchange. When the sign up begins,there will be a thread about it. The rules will be listed. But basically, you sign up, and will receive a "victim" that you will send gifts to, while some one sends to you!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Last year was my first and I think I’ll jump in again this year. The stress was real last time with also planning my first big party too. I’m taking a bit of a break this year and just focusing on having a decent yard display. That and I’ll be pretty pregnant in October! I think secret Reaper will be just what I need to pour my creative energies into :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts