Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am working on a Nightmare Before Christmas theme for Halloween and I am working on the Mayor...would it be really wrong of me to make his face "the happy one" in orange instead of flesh tone. I am making him out of construction paper, lamanated sheets...I thought it would be easier that way since he wont be the focus just in the background.

·
Registered
5 Posts
my husband and i were going to make one t0o go with our life size jack and zero but we were going to use chicken wire and have his head do the rotation then cover the chicken wire with fabric to make the suit..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to scratch the whole lamanated paper idea....now it's paper mache and aluminum foil...the head is kind of lop sided but hey...it's a start

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Don't mess with such an iconic figure. Try and match the colors as best as possible.

If you fail, you get this:

LOL!....................LMAO!.......................ROFLMAO!...................... That is hysterical. Hello Kitty Darth I love it!!!! Now if only that helmet was pink glitter:D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Frankie's Girl ...the link will be a huge help in constructing the mayor.
TK421...I think it's very cute...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts