Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,456 Posts
ARG! Of course they put out their Halloween stuff right after I was just up there the weekend before! ...and of course some of it just so happens to be vintage style, which I totally love. Sigh... :( Maybe there will be some left over the next time I can go out of town and get up there...
Thanks for posting, though!!!

·
Registered
13,507 Posts
If you are signed up with them, they send email each year in October I think for a friends and family discount. Believe in the past it's been 30% off purchase.

·
Banned
2,717 Posts
ARG! Of course they put out their Halloween stuff right after I was just up there the weekend before! ...and of course some of it just so happens to be vintage style, which I totally love. Sigh... :( Maybe there will be some left over the next time I can go out of town and get up there...
Thanks for posting, though!!!
I know exactly what you mean. I have been checking all the stores around me since late July and finally this week some stores put out Halloween. It was already picked over by the time I was there this weekend. It's like they know when your not going to be there so they but everything up and everyone else buys up the good stuff. I have been checking World Market almost every week and no sign of Halloween. It seems that they finally got it up.

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
I miss having one of these stores, too! Apparently we had one here, but it closed down sometime before I moved back to the area! They always had articulated skeletons, too. I'd ask if they still do, but since I can't get one...

I love, love, love everything in the photo! I do recall seeing directions for the Jack o Lantern and cat heads on Pinterest, though. They look the same!

·
Registered
13,507 Posts
I'm on their rewards program but don't see an email. Is this the Friends and Family event? If you are shopping in the store do you need a coupon?

Thanks for the heads up.

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
And it doesn't apply to anything BUT the decorations. If you were hoping to get a stock pile of say, the Ouija board mints on sale- you can forget it because they are considered food items which are not included :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
frogkid11
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing