Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Nice to know, we have a World Market about 2 miles from us, will need to check it out. Never knew they sold anything like that. Thanks.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
They should be having a Friends and Family Event end of summer or early fall I think. But definitely before Halloween and always when halloween mdse was out on the shelf so you could use it to get things for your haunt. Should check my old email to get a better idea. Maybe someone else remembers?

Anyway this is something to be signed up on their rewards/newsletter program for. Their coupons use your card member number so you only can access the discount that way and only once i think, but it could be per day I'm just not sure. In past years it was 20% off your entire order. They get some unique items in stock in the stores.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Stopped in today to take advantage of some of their halloween items being on sale 25% off. Not sure if you needed a card. Lots of photos to show. Will take some time to post. Many of the prices you can find online.

@@Prices mnetioned in this thread or my album are the retail price just for [email protected]@

This 2-piece skull was 12.99. Wasn't ceramic, maybe a resin?

My scientist lab needed a few of these. 3.99.

This dog was not an official Crazy Bonez dog. Think ROSS had these too and Oriental Trading at one time.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
I liked this coir doormat. Nice size too for the price.

They call this a skeleton dinosaur but I'm going to use it as a bat skeleton. 7.99.

Mummy mice, cats (and they look like cats), and hand.

Trick or Treat bag or shopping bag.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I took advantage of the 25% off at WM today too GoS. I bought the skull treat jar , it was only 12.99 to begin with and then with the discount 10 something I couldn't resist. I wanted a skull frog but my store didn't have all their stuff out, lots of empty space on the shelves which is sort of crappy since they had a sale. world market treat jar.jpg

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
The Book/Skull cookie jar is a repeat item but nice. Ceramic and pretty wide inside for lots of those cookies. 12.99.

World Market (formerly known as CostPlus) gets in some of the nicest Halloween cards each year. Very wide variety of subject, sayings and styles.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Not Pose-N-Stays and shorter at 47 inches.

You can see some of the construction in this view.

These DOD packagings are almost worth framing. Here's a close up.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Sorry some of my photos were snapped hastily (and subsequently a bit out of focus) and you can't make out the names of some of the spirits and beverages. The names can be great. But as you can see they have quite a variety.

My husband likes the taste of the Belgium round chocolate balls shown on the right. $11 something retail so if you have a sweet tooth keep an eye out for a sale on them.

Romania? Not a Tasmanian Tiger in the box so must be a vampire or vampire bat? The eyes light up red. The box is pretty small but little kids will probably like their monster in the box.

The DOD nutcrackers sold out quickly last year.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
GoS , is that some of the Flying Cauldron Butterscotch beer I see in one of your pics?? My WM didn't have that . I found it at Earth Fare for 4.99 for a 4 pack.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts