Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited just placed my first order to Spirit halloween , I found out they will deliver to canada. I have the Terrible Twyns Zombie Baby Prop
coming. I have an old doll pram from the fifties i bought at a yard sale last yearSo I am very excited to have this wonderful 2 headed baby for it .

·
Registered
552 Posts
Everyone is eating up these zombie babies from spirit, I was in store and its a cool display. I am waiting for someone to try and stick a servo into one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just curious---how much are they charging for shipping to Canada?
The express was $19.99 about... I think there was also a ground option cheaper for maybe $12 can't remember. I went with the faster non-ground option.

It don't think it mentioned what shipper they are using? UPS sucks to Canada using standard/ground cause they charge extra customs fees. Versus if you use USPS or FedEx it's much cheaper for the receiver.

When I get my first order I'll post how they shipped it. If they don't use UPS then in the future I'll probably use the cheaper standard ground option.

UPS really screws-over Canadian customers for some reason in customs shipping charges/feees. FedEx, USPS, all the other couriers are much cheaper from a receiver standpoint in getting things shipped from the USA to Canada.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts