Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found my first store with Halloween stuff out! In Dollar General of all places. I wanted to check out what they had but there was two really immature girls being obnoxious in that aisle...so I avoided it. Bah.

I am thrilled! Now I just need to get in there and see what kinda stuff they have. :p

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Our main store teased me with empty shelves for weeks, but finally came through (after I quit going in EVERY day to see if it was out yet).

I managed to walk out with only bags of spider webbing, though. They still don't have anything else that I'm looking for, although I did like one of their suncatcher type hanging things.

We have three of them in town, but I haven't ventured to the other two, to see if they have better stuff. I'm giving them more time, because even Dollar Tree doesn't have much out yet.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our main store teased me with empty shelves for weeks, but finally came through (after I quit going in EVERY day to see if it was out yet).

I managed to walk out with only bags of spider webbing, though. They still don't have anything else that I'm looking for, although I did like one of their suncatcher type hanging things.

We have three of them in town, but I haven't ventured to the other two, to see if they have better stuff. I'm giving them more time, because even Dollar Tree doesn't have much out yet.
Our DG has been setting up for a few weeks. Empty shelves as well but had the decorative border out ready to line the shelves. I am going back this weekend, lol!

·
Halloween Elitist
2,888 Posts
I finally found my first store with Halloween stuff out! In Dollar General of all places. I wanted to check out what they had but there was two really immature girls being obnoxious in that aisle...so I avoided it. Bah.

I am thrilled! Now I just need to get in there and see what kinda stuff they have. :p
What if, when you go back, there's another pair of immature kids again, you're just going to leave again?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

What if, when you go back, there's another pair of immature kids again, you're just going to leave again?
Depends on the level of immaturity I guess. They were pretty obnoxious yesterday.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

OBNOXIOUS GIRLS....I would have walked up next to them and stared. If they asked what my problem was, I would just stare. Makes them think, are you crazy? Ax totting? Gun caring? HUM ! They should walk away fairly quickly. It worked for me.:rolleyes:
Oh it doesn't hurt to be 6'3" and 250 lbs but give it try you never know !

·
Halloween Elitist
2,888 Posts
Who, in their right mind would ask a 6'3, 250 pound behemoth "what's your problem?"

On the other hand, a 110 pound lady isn't going to be too intimidating either, she's better off just acting crazy instead

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Who, in their right mind would ask a 6'3, 250 pound behemoth "what's your problem?"

On the other hand, a 110 pound lady isn't going to be too intimidating either, she's better off just acting crazy instead
Now that would scare me more because I don't know what might be in her purse !:confused:

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'll be going by this weekend to see what they have. I have to go to Wally World tonight to get some groceries, so I'll be looking there, too. I doubt they'll have much, though....I really hate Wally World, but I need to get a LOT of groceries this time and they have better prices.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OBNOXIOUS GIRLS....I would have walked up next to them and stared. If they asked what my problem was, I would just stare. Makes them think, are you crazy? Ax totting? Gun caring? HUM ! They should walk away fairly quickly. It worked for me.:rolleyes:
Oh it doesn't hurt to be 6'3" and 250 lbs but give it try you never know !
I should have stared but I wouldn't have the same effect :( haha!
Maybe next time I will growl or something. Make them think I am the crazy one. LOL!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I would say a 6'3 110 pound girl might...but I am not sure if that is even possible.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I went back in tonight...They have these cute little light up pumpkins...tons of glitter though. I bought a few for my window at my kitchen sink. They light up in different colors.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts