Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 100th post...I'm in the big leagues now!

Just kidding :)

But actually I figured it'd give me a good reason to just say thanks. I love everyone's enthusiasm on this forum.

I don't post much, as I'm more of a sit back, read and take it all in kind of person; but I ever so enjoy reading all the good threads, posts...all the creativity, ideas...all of it!!

When my Halloween-version-of-The-Grinch hubby scoffs at my Halloween obsession...I know I can come here and know that there's a community of awesome people who feel the same way I do!

When a 'hater' (hate that word, but eh) does what they do best...I say: "Oh, well, who cares if it's (insert WAY early to most month here), did you know so & so on halloweenforum starts working on their stuff during Christmas!?" or "Man! Look at this awesome craft/prop that so & so made on HF....I've soooo gotta try that!.

Anyhow....a bit wordy...so all and all....thanks :)

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! And yeah, this is a pretty great place.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! :) haha....yeah like The Red Hallows said....only 3 years in the making lol I need to pick up the pace and be a more active community member :D

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Thanks guys! :) haha....yeah like The Red Hallows said....only 3 years in the making lol I need to pick up the pace and be a more active community member :D
Yes, yes you do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts