Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Witches Wingding was last night, and we had a spanking good time, eating drinking and singing karaoke! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! It is just amazing having all these beautiful women together, it's great energy. Here's a few pics, you can see the rest in my albums section...

Remember the pregnant witch from last year? She brought the baby this year:

My spellbook cake:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
What a great group! I love the "baby." Looks like you all had a great time.

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Witches night out! Love it. Looks like you all had a grand time and loved the cake and baby. Decorations looked great to!

·
Registered
457 Posts
love it, love it, love it!! I admit Im copying the Witches Wingding idea. Actually Im hosting two....one for my 12 yr old daughter and friends and another for myself and friends. You ladies look like you're having a ball. I can only hope mine goes half as well as yours :)
P.S. the cake is awesome!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
A group of my friends (24 of us) are getting together for Mani's and Martini's and then off to dinner and we are all wearing our own dressed up version of a witches hat. I am sure we will turn some heads! Looks like you ladies had a fantastic time!!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Witch witch is which? :D And which witch was you? I'm thinking you are the second one up on the right with that bit of purple? Oh and what a naughty witch you had with all that cleavage showing hahaha Maybe THAT was you? :D

You are right about the beautiful women and their energy. It shines thru in the photos!

MsM

·
Registered
291 Posts
Definitely a gathering worth going to! And MsMeeple is right...where are you? I am still hoping to have a small, wicked gathering of family myself sometime this month. Though the way time is flying by, i might just have to toss the idea back into the cauldron of tomorrows. COL(cackling out loud)

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is truly awesome!! My girlfriends and I try to do a Christmas thing every year but the witches party is a very unique idea. Alas I don't believe my friends get into Halloween quite as much as me. Apparently that's not a problem with your group of friends!! Looks like a great time!

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Witch witch is which? :D And which witch was you? I'm thinking you are the second one up on the right with that bit of purple? Oh and what a naughty witch you had with all that cleavage showing hahaha Maybe THAT was you? :D

You are right about the beautiful women and their energy. It shines thru in the photos!

MsM
MsM;

I am the witch with the green hat and face, curly hair and big open mouth :rolleyes: right in front of the witch standing with the purple feathered hat and purple scarf. It was a great pic of everyone BUT me, so I used it!!

Thanks for all the complements, guys.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
pffft....open mouth? Pleeease!
I went searching for a green face with an open mouth and couldn't find one!
You look haughty!
But I could have sworn you were the second one up on the right. She looks so familiar! Maybe I know her from another life :)

MsM

2,442 Posts
MsM;

I am the witch with the green hat and face, curly hair and big open mouth :rolleyes: right in front of the witch standing with the purple feathered hat and purple scarf. It was a great pic of everyone BUT me, so I used it!!

Thanks for all the complements, guys.
You looked fabulous, all of you did..a bunch of glamourpuss witches. Fantastic idea, looks like so much fun. I love the Halloween spirit you have in the U.S.

·
Registered
414 Posts
What a wonderful group of witches! I look forward to your wing ding pictures every year. :D Wish I could throw one myself but there just aren't enough witches around here (that I like anyway ;) ). Hope you and the Magic Pumpkin (and hubby) are doing well. :)

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi LawP!! :D

The Magic Pumpkin and all the family are just great, thanks. Good to see you!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts