Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was telling the owner of our house that I'd seen wild boar tracks at the back of the house and in response he told me that a girl had been killed by a wolf in our back garden (In 1850) I will have to get some wolf sounds for our party. He also said that our house wasn't haunted but next door was, and i thought the only spirits in there were alcoholic!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Ahhh you need more than wolf sounds....you need a wolf!
Use a wolf's head or mask and have him peep out or spring out from behind a tree or bushes!
Not hard to do using a wiper motor.

MsM

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I'll one up you on the haunted. When I was in jr. high we moved into a duplex. After a year the neighbors started asking us how we liked our place and we were pretty fine with it. As it turns out the kid on the next block came over and shot himself in his friends basement. OUR basement. We only had any real weird feelings around the time of his death. Though it was prob. just our imaginations.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Hey, hey, easy on the Wolf stories. eh? The wolf that killed the girl back in 1850 must have been sick or rabid.
Good idea for a major scare, though. Make sure the mouth of the mask is all frothy.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Such a cool story. I hope to own a home someday with a little haunted history.
I think a Little Red Riding Hood costume may be in your future! Ha ha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts