Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lil Ghouliette sent me these labels and I found these jars laying around and put the two together. We may end up making our kitchen into a witch's kitchen this Halloween. Looking at this picture though, I may paint the lids all black.

DSC00392.jpg

F

·
0 Posts
Nice bottles. Another lid option would be some rough cloth, like burlap, over the lid and tied with twine. I like wax dripped tops as well, or waxed dipped and sealed. So much fun to decide! They look great, tho! :D

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I decided I did not like the red tops on the jars so I painted them black, now I am on the lookout for a spice rack that these bottles will fit in. :rolleyes: DSC00400.jpg

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Awesome was thinking of doing same sort of thing for my kitchen this year any chance of you or Lil Ghouliette sharing the labels??

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Thank you for the info. they look great. I am jsut getting on a roll thinking about the big day can't wait.LOL

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Opps.LOL thats ok thaks for the info no wonder I couldn't find Majicpug.LOL Thanks for the up date Lil Ghouliette :eek:)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I just ordered me some now on to the hunt for spice jars.LOL garage sales here I come.LOL can't wait. You guys are great and so helpful ;oD I love this forum

1 - 18 of 18 Posts