Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a Bewitching Bunco Bash.....and would like to play a Witches Trivia game with the 'ghouls'. A "Which Witch is Which?"
Looking for help for some cleaver and creative trivia questions that mainly focusing on 'famous' Hollywood movie/TV witches trivia....maybe with some bonus questions regarding 'real witch' trivia.

THANKS

·
Registered
356 Posts
oh, my mom would love this too. At her Be WITCHY party we have played Are you a Good Which or Bad Which. Basically we have either drawn a number that corresponds to number on our name tag (not everyone knows each other) or the little witches there has chose a number at random to be the one playing. Then we are deemed a good or bad witch by either the color of the marker or sometimes by spinning a wheel that says Good Witch or Bad Witch. If you are a good witch you get a prize. If a bad witch you must do something like sing to Witchy Woman, or other fate type things.

Please share what you come up with and I will call mom and tell her to watch this one.

·
Registered
905 Posts
in the tv series charmed : what was the name of the first witch to start the halliwell line of witches.........melinda warren
in the movie hocus pocus: what is the spell book bound in...human skin
in the tv series charmed : what power did paige have...whitelighter power to sumond objects
in the movie: practical magick: what was the name of the first witch in the owens family line: maria owens
in the tv series bewitched: what was samanthas uncles name (played by paul lynde) : uncle arthur

·
Registered
356 Posts
I would do some where they have to name the movie. That is much easier for most than specific characters.

Which witch movie had all the rats?

Which witch movie had someone choke on cherries?

Which witch movie starred Angela Lansbury?

Which witch movie had midnight margaritas?

What was Samantha Steven's look a like cousin's name in Bewitched?

What was the haunting song in Hocus Pocus?

etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts