Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i build the shack for my 50 gallon barrel stirring cauldren with i added shelves inside for some witch jars going to add creepy cloth and some moss. but still afraid it will look like a shed or a fruit stand any thoughts i already bumped up the roof to a peak that really helped what would you add? i have a dozen more tombstones to put out so that will be fuller

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bundle up some dried flowers and hang them from the roof supports to go with your potion shelves. And don't forget to put a broom in the corner!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Very cool space for your witch! Im planning on making a small sheltered space for my witch as well. I want mine to look organic. In other words, if you were to happen upon a witches shack in the middle of the woods, I would imagine you'd find a bunch of scavanged items. For example-animal bones, twisted branches, moss, bundles of dried herbs for potions, jute rope, tattered cloth like burlap and "spooky cloths", and of course your typical bottles of pickeld odds and ends and witches potions. For some reason I feel like there should be lots of really strange things tied up with natural rope hung from the roof of the shack. Whatever you do, I cant wait to see the final product! Its gonna be great!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Moss for sure, i picture a witches area that is so full you cant hardly walk around....a great big potions book...music/sound & lighting will make a big difference. Wierd looking sticks, bats, a dead tree out front, a freaky looking cat....rats, maybe a magic glass ball...bugs, spiders....

·
Registered
289 Posts
If you have any old cages or animal traps, those look really creepy. I have fairies and bats and vultures in cages. I have a giant rat in a trap. What about a business sign out front like "Hagatha's potion emporium" (just an example but I may use that HAHA) Also, last year I used a green spotlight to light the inside and everyone raved about it. You guys have a ton of great ideas, isn't this fun???!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Witches broom stand out side , vist Walmart in fake flower section and look for fake Ivy to trim out the roof edges with . Flower pots and dig up your neighbors dead flowers to plant in pots , where will you put the pile of childrens shoes oh be sure to mix 1 part dirt to 4 parts water to pour over shoes to age then . Kids shoes cheap at resale stores.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts