Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Here are what I did last year. I collected random bottles, spray painted them matte black. Took brown paper bag, got it wet, then crinkled it up and let it dry. I ripped off pieces and wrote various witchy apothecary things on them. I put them in my bathroom as kind of a witch's beauty product scene.
Witch potions.jpg

·
Registered
897 Posts
Here are some of the jars and labels I did last year. There are a few pictures of the jars in the album, I can't seem to stop myself from collecting jars & bottles.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/435864070157839407/

I have collected a bunch f new jars from yard sales but I don't know what I will put on them yet. I may have to double up on some labels but I doubt anyone will notice. TOTers don't look that closely at things.

Marie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice collections! I've made a few (a lot) and have to hold myself back from obsessively making more. My daughter was pretty young when I started and was afraid of everything so I started a "good potion" collection for her to play with labeled "White Cat Tinctures, Teas & Uncommon Goods, Inc.". My family and I actually get together before Halloween to make potion bottles together so we can pool our resources. Kind of like making Christmas cookies together (?). Everyone takes home their favorites.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411941580.727218.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411941593.404415.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411941604.071961.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411941612.687004.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts