Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
ok, so I plan to start watching this soon because James Marsters (Spike from Buffy) will be on it. ... What does this have to do with Supernatural though? (which I love but am only just starting season 6 so please, I beg you, no spoilers!)

·
E Pluribus Bitum
881 Posts
I love this show. I started watching last season, and though it was a bit more 'Lifetime Paranormal Romance' (because it is) than I like, it had enough substance and depth to bring me back, and I'm glad I stuck with it. The second season is wonderful. Darker, which I like, and less fluffy than before.

Nice to hear James Marsters is going to be on the show. That will be the second person from the Buffyverse, since the gal who played Kendra (the slayer who Dru killed) is also on it this season. Oh- make that third, Andrew from BTVS is Ingrid's co-librarian.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I was looking for something new to watch on Nexflix (since the hubs is working graves again) so I'm glad I found this thread. I'll have to check out Witches of East End tonight. Knowing me I'll plow through 3-4 episodes after my son goes to bed. Speaking of bed... "Son, time to brush your teeth..."

·
Registered
160 Posts
So I watched the first 3 episodes last night. I have to say, I'm hooked. I wanted to watch more but it was midnight and I have work coming over at 8:00 this morning. Between that and a 4 year old, I needed some sleep.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I tiptoed in here even though I've only seen season 1 on Netflix. We don't have cable so I haven't been able to watch any of season 2 yet - but hearing that James Marsters from Buffy is going to be on it makes me want to pester my hubby to sign up for cable after years without having it! Ha ha ha!

I stumbled onto the series via Netflix and quite enjoyed it. It's fun and seemed to me like a mix of Buffy & Charmed.

PS - Long live Spike! :eek:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nope, it wasn't on. I was freaking out, thinking I missed something, but apparently they just didn't air one this week. There's supposed to be a new one on this Sunday though!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts