Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would show you the shelves my Hubby has made for me.

It started out as telephone booth in a Gothic pub, we bought it from Ebay back in Feb. Hubby tidied it up and added the shelving. He has added lights to the eyes (although pictures don't show these yet). What do you think?

BW
:)

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
I want one of those... and the pub to go along with it. ;)

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Hallow Britishwitch! Perfectly lovely! I especially admire the candle holder that mimics the shape of the shelving. God job hubby! Would love to see some pix of how you outfit it with more display items. BOO!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for your kind comments :)

I will tell hubby! He has worked really hard on it over the last few weeks. It was quite battered about and the Gargoyle was quite damaged but he restored him back to his former glory and gave it a better colour.

Yes as soon as it has all of its lighting and bottles set up I will take more piccies.

Hubby said that he is going to put a black light in so all of my potions and lotion bottles should glow. I think it needs a few spiders webs too!

BW

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hallow Britishwitch! Perfectly lovely! I especially admire the candle holder that mimics the shape of the shelving. God job hubby! Would love to see some pix of how you outfit it with more display items. BOO!
The candle holder was such a bargain.....£1 from a charity shop and as soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I think it compliments it quite well too :)

BW

·
Registered
163 Posts
Amazing!!! I'm jealous!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Oooh, that's wicked! Can't wait to see it when it's all set up and lit up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts