Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

For those of you that are setting up Witches kitchens this year or next and you want to fill your cupboards with "groceries", I came upon this site (Wacky Packages) which was a series of die cut stickers/cards first produced in the 60's (some of us remember them :)).

They have some nice scans of the stickers/cards that were produced. Some are hilarious and some are quite useful to be used in your kitchens (such as Demented Tomatoes, Minute Lice, Band-Ache Strips, Cover Ghoul, etc.).

I would use them for PERSONAL USE ONLY since they are copy-righted. But you can probably alter them for yourselves.

Use Photo Shop or some other type of program to make, alter and print the size you want. Then paste them on your boxes, cans, etc. to complete your kitchen.

Since you've taken the time to build some great props, perhaps people will slow down to actually READ the packages???

Here's the link Wacky Packages die-cuts - 1967-68. Have fun and let me know what you think and how they come out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Lord, I had forgotten that I still have a stack of the original cards packed away. It never occured to me to use the pictures for labels. And I have some old canning jars that used to belong to my grandmother too.

Hmmm.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts