Halloween Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
The zombie and the witch both look awesome. Great job on both. I love the movement of the witch. I am going to have to go back through your entire post and make some long extensive notes on how you built her.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Thanks ! She was a big hit last Saturday at our party. As were my Zombies. And all ran flawlessly for hours.... nice!
I'm sure she was a big hit. I'm betting she will be a big hit with the TOTs too.Glad that she and the zombies all worked flawlessly. Makes one feel good when things work as they should. You did an awesome job on all of your builds.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
After a bunch of kids looked in Cauldron and asked "what's she cooking"... I fixed cauldron so now it looks like it has liquid inside. Still need eye balls and a couple bones on top for effect.
IMG_3431.jpeg

·
Registered
279 Posts
Great work. I also live in Canada and have been looking for a small gear motor like the one you used for the head. Would you have a link to where I can purchase it?...Thanks
FrightProps will ship to Canada: Halloween Props, Animatronics, Decorations, Controllers, and Pneumatics - FrightProps
They have all the parts + pieces that you would ever need to make an animatronic prop.
If your looking for tutorials search Youtube there are hundreds of them. Oak Lane Cemetery has a tutorial on the one he built:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
They do ship to Canada
But the shipping costs are very high so it isn’t cost effective!
Compared to Free shipping.....

61 - 75 of 75 Posts