Halloween Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Funeral Crasher
7,463 Posts
I've got an MP3 file I got from somebody on here years ago called : Gathering of the Witches.

It runs over six minutes long. Let me know if you want it and I can TRY to figure out how to send it. LOL

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
quick and easy way to do the sounds is to buy Google Chromecast, $35,Walmart.hook up to tv and you can watch/play youtube videos and sound dvds others have uploaded to youtube. some are well over an hour long! many people upload their homemade sound FX there, tons to choose from..
I was going to buy DVD's from Spirit but realized $39 for sounds and video to play for one party a year isnt worth it.
when finished with Halloween, I still use Chromecast to watch Netflix movies and youtube videos on my TV,so it's a well-spent $35..

wanted to ad: you can control chromecast with your cell phone via google's chromecast app ( iphone, android,etc) or even ipad or pc.

·
Registered
277 Posts
For my stirring witch, I found some free sound clips online (some came from here; I don't remember where I got the others), and put them together using Audacity. It's easy to do, and you can layer effects. I started with a bubbling cauldron, added a few witch cackles, a screaming cat, a werewolf howl, and a witchy "Happy Halloween."

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Eerie Erie Haunts, can that link that you added above be downloaded to our computers? I see it has a download button, but when I press it, it just plays the music or voices and doesn't download. I am so not in the know about music and sound effects. Would love to use with my witches haunt next week.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Absolutely. Right-click on the one you want, then select "Save Link As..." (some browsers might be slightly different; I think IE used to call it "Save Target As").

Eerie Erie Haunts, can that link that you added above be downloaded to our computers? I see it has a download button, but when I press it, it just plays the music or voices and doesn't download. I am so not in the know about music and sound effects. Would love to use with my witches haunt next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts