Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am working on a simple "witch's house" theme for my interior this year. I have been busy making my potion bottles and my spell books...but I am wanting to make some recipe cards to put with my stuff.

I'm looking for recipes that a witch would have....like eye of newt + vampire blood + whatever = something sinister.
I have tried searching Google but for some reason no matter what keywords I type in, all that comes up are Halloween themed recipes that you can actually eat....not what I'm after!

If anyone has any "witch" recipes please post them!

Thanks!

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,302 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am working on a simple "witch's house" theme for my interior this year. I have been busy making my potion bottles and my spell books...but I am wanting to make some recipe cards to put with my stuff.

I'm looking for recipes that a witch would have....like eye of newt + vampire blood + whatever = something sinister.
I have tried searching Google but for some reason no matter what keywords I type in, all that comes up are Halloween themed recipes that you can actually eat....not what I'm after!

If anyone has any "witch" recipes please post them!

Thanks!

I made up a spell page the is some what like that. Add a bit of this, some of that, stir counter clockwise three times...etc. Is that what kind of thing your after?

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,302 Posts
YES....this exactly!
it's easy to make up. just grab a cookbook, find a recipe and alter the ingredients to what you like... punch of grave yard dirt, 9 drops of ogre drool some hairs from a mange werewolf's fur. stir in cauldron of boiling snake oil for one day. skim off the slime and add a hand full of rat tails...the fun part is just making things up as you go. I'll try to post something this week for you to see. hope that help!

·
Registered
94 Posts
You may try a search on pinterest. You might not be able to find recipes as cleaver as this cookie one, but if you search spells or book of shadows, you'll find plenty of inspiration.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those are great!

I am skipping the recipe cards and just doing a couple of pages in my potions book instead. I'm gluing the book so that it only opens to one page in the middle, and will have a couple brews - one on each page.

Thank you for the help! You have guided me in the right direction. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts