Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 786 Posts

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
Wanting to get another motre and pestle because the wife is using our current one for ginger and garlic. LOL

I tell her a witch gotta have one or two. LOL

F

·
0 Posts
Well here is Hazel so far. I have done more work to her since this picture but havent took a new one yet. I will take a current one as I set up the potions this week.

·
The Minister of Macabre
952 Posts
Great thread! I started doing a witch scene on my front porch last year and will be finishing it up in 2010. For my witch I got the awesome Cackle from Darkside Studios.

Here's some pics...

This is very impressive. I am looking to achive the same ambiance to go along with my theme. I have the Cackle Mask from Darkside, great mask to use.

·
Witch Of The West Coast
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I ordered a wooden pestle and a Wica Spell Book on Ebay a few days ago.. <evil grin> I'll post pics when I get them..

·
Witch Of The West Coast
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I had to look up what a Necronomicon was!! But, after I did, I decided I didn't want it in my house.. lol Nor do I want anything sexier than me ;) sooooooo, I have three Gemmy witches. I wanted all my witches to be different but I bought the first one (the one that stirs a cauldron) and then two more (one that holds a broom $35.00 and one that holds a tray $25.00) fell in my lap so, I have triplet witch sisters now!

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
I had to look up what a Necronomicon was!! But, after I did, I decided I didn't want it in my house.. lol Nor do I want anything sexier than me ;) sooooooo, I have three Gemmy witches. I wanted all my witches to be different but I bought the first one (the one that stirs a cauldron) and then two more (one that holds a broom $35.00 and one that holds a tray $25.00) fell in my lap so, I have triplet witch sisters now!
Well much like an Ouija board is made by the evil Hasbro or Parker Brothers toy makers, the Necronomicon is a bit of fiction invented by HP Lovecraft. :)

F

·
0 Posts
I am building a Necronomicon based on The Evil Dead!! I am working with paper mache to do so and I only have the cardboard base so far.....fake books cant hold evil can they? :)

I also finished my mini cauldron of bug stew this evening

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
I'm so happy I found this thread. For the first time ever, I'm going to have a witch scene in my set-up and have been looking for ideas, and this definitely helps. I would love to see (or have a tutorial) on how to make the books out of cereal boxes. Now, I've got to figure out which witch to get (based on my very small budget). Keep the great ideas coming! Thanks!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i'm not doing a witch theme this year or next year, but there's always the year after. loving everyones posts
here's my witch room from a few years back

·
Defender of Blucky Honor
1,051 Posts
Half of my yard is going to be "Broomglida's School of Broomstick flying". It is all witch crashes and other "bad" things happening to witches. I'm going for the humorous look. Have two built (Witch Crash into the ground and one falling into a cauldron of soup) and another one in progress.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I say leave it long as well. Put some beads and feather trinkettes in her hair , with braids. thin one in the front. like a Voodoo witch.

21 - 40 of 786 Posts