Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Love that Paperclay! Nice work, skullnbones! For some ideas on sculpting using Paperclay, search the site for Lauriebeast's work. She is the undisputed master (mistress?) of Paperclay sculpting.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Otaku:1280085 said:
Love that Paperclay! Nice work, skullnbones! For some ideas on sculpting using Paperclay, search the site for Lauriebeast's work. She is the undisputed master (mistress?) of Paperclay sculpting.
Thank you! And thank you for reminding me about Lauriebeast! I haven't been in Halloween mode and just caught the bug this year. I will check it out! I had never used paper clay before, its much easier than the crayola modeling stuff!

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Looks awesome! She really came to life once the hair and hat were added.

Hoping to build me a Dracula head this year. You make it look easy.

·
Registered
291 Posts
That was your first attempt ever? Are you kidding me? That turned out FANTASTIC! In a creepy way, mind you. Great job skullnbones.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was your first attempt ever? Are you kidding me? That turned out FANTASTIC! In a creepy way, mind you. Great job skullnbones.
Thank you! yes i thought i was going to be doing paper mache, with torn paper and glue etc, but we used the clay and just kind of moved it around and viola! Now i need to make a pvc body....and get a much better outfit.

·
Registered
854 Posts
SinB - I was one of the lucky ones to see you give "birth" to your creation. You really took her to the next level. I haven't had time to work on mine as I have been way too busy. It's so nice to see to see your vision has come to life. You really did a great job on her! HM

·
Registered
327 Posts
Looks great! I never heard of paper clay before. I just bought some online and plan play with it in the next couple of weeks. Curios how it compares to similar products.

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Paperclay is very good stuff for detailing sculpts. I did this witch over a talking Boris skull for my coven display. I did a base layer of glue mache then added the Paperclay.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts