Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
If your weather is bad and it's not happening for you this year, try to get out and do a car survey of your local neighborhood houses, maybe stopping by to chat to help support those who did get to set up. We all need the love and appreciate it.

And if you have a place to go to for a haunted house experience, be a kid again and go have fun! I've checked out San Jose, Calif's Boo Crew on Church Street's Haunted Carnival fb page (yeah Haunted Carnival and done Big Time) and now am excited to be going there tonight with my husband. Haunts like this are sure to help pick up any spirits who've had a rough couple of weeks before the big day.

If nothing else, watch some halloween TV or go see a movie like Maleficent: Mistress of Evil/Joker/The Addams Family/Zombieland: Double Trap, read a scary book, drink some warm apple cider or something stronger, eat a caramel apple, stop in a restaurant for one of their halloween specials...but enjoy the spirit of the night. Then come back and check out what others here have been doing where they live. All's good and spooky! We're just hours away until the witching hour.

The Mrs. to a MysterE
It's nearly upon us and sure there is still some last minute prep going on. For those who set up the day of, hang in there and hope you get everything you wanted accomplished in time. And what you don't, well only you will probably know.

So whether you are about ready to welcome ToTers to your yard/home or are sitting out on decorations this year due to weather/other, wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. It's been lots of fun seeing what people have been working on this year and really appreciate the photos and videos already shared and to be shared afterwards. Absolutely love all the creativity and talent here and the help and support so generously offered.
Thanks Ghost of Spookie! It鈥檚 so fun to be back on HF for this season! Ditto to all you said and cheers and a BOO! to all fellow haunters!

BTW - our forecast calls for children being blown away by wind! Should make for some interesting sightings tonight!! Lol

(From the Cincinnati Enquirer 4 hours ago: Halloween forecast: Fog, rain, winds so high 'small children may find walking difficult鈥

BOO 馃懟!

Registered
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks Ghost of Spookie! It鈥檚 so fun to be back on HF for this season! Ditto to all you said and cheers and a BOO! to all fellow haunters!

BTW - our forecast calls for children being blown away by wind! Should make for some interesting sightings tonight!! Lol

(From the Cincinnati Enquirer 4 hours ago: Halloween forecast: Fog, rain, winds so high 'small children may find walking difficult鈥

BOO 馃懟!
Hi @HallowSusieBoo and Happy Halloween! Long time no see you or MysterE mentioned on the forum. Nice to see you back. I've seen @hallorenescene around this year too. And very thankful @Terra came back to repost some of her tutuorials that have been a foundation of DIY on the forum. Miss those days on the forum back when GrandinRoad had all those great people props. Anyway, sorry your area is weather challenged too. My mom said she has rain now and really feels bad for the ToTers this year. She's over 90 and still enjoys handing out candy and seeing all the kids in costumes though. 馃巸 馃懟GoS

Registered
Happy Halloween, everyone! Tonight is our night, the best night of the whole year so stay safe and have fun!

Registered
I hope all of you amazing forum members (you know who you are) have nothing but an amazing night. I know this Halloween has been a tough one, but it鈥檚 still Halloween and I鈥檓 glad to be handing out candy.

I wish all of you plenty of Halloween happiness even if it鈥檚 slightly less than what was planned cause the weather wasn鈥檛 agreeable. Be spooky!

Registered
Happy Halloween all! Turned out much better than I expected. I wasn鈥檛 able to frequent the forum as much as I wanted to this year, I was too busy working and building the new stuff. Hoping to go back and see everyone鈥檚 stuff once things settle down in November.
Maybe I will even figure out how to post pics of my stuff finally..

21 - 40 of 44 Posts