Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.. I am planning my very first ever Halloween Party in my backyard for the 24th (hoping it doesn't rain). I have been studying everything feverishly and have amassed many great ideas from this site. I will be spending as much time as humanly possible preparing for this. I'm even gonna have a $100 cash prize costume contest (to inspire people to DRESS UP!). I am 29 and up until 2 years ago I thought Halloween was lame until my fried convinced me to dress up. I dressed up again the year after that.. and now this year I'm stepping it up a HUGE notch and trying to get everyone else in the spirit with my own party. ...so WISH ME LUCK!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Have a great time! Hope the weather is good to.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome to HF.
You have been bitten by the Halloween Pumpkin. Throwing parties are first, next will be props, and then a full size haunt before you know it!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've already spent over $600 on stuff and I still don't think I have enough. Yesterday I went out and spent about $80 getting pvc pipe and spray paint and other parts to make a giant black widow. I can't wait till it's done and I'll definitely post pictures! I went to spencers (50% off everything but costumes) and got a bunch of severed body parts and one of those severed heads that hangs from chains. They're gonna look cool in my greenhouse turned butcher shop! I must've spent $100 on lights alone. I can't wait to try and set them up to see what they're gonna look like. I have blue, green, yellow and red flood lights, same colors in regular lights, and a few blacklights. I bought a webcaster gun online for $30 and 10 packs of 20 sticks. I can't wait till that arrives! I also got two fog machines, a 1000 watt one, and then the ground fogger. Lets see... what else... A bunch of other random stuff.. ahhh... I CAN'T WAIT! The only good thing about waiting is I have sooooo much more time to get ready.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts