Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased two small projectors, inherited 1, and alresdy had another small 1. Each one will project onto a different window. I am trying to determine the best way to link all the videos so that each does not play the same thing at the same time. I thought maybe google chromes might work, but I am not sure how to set up my computer to project 4 different video feeds to 4 different chrome casts. If you can think of a different idea, it would be greatly appreciated. I do not have 4 dvd players and do not want to buy multiple DVDs to play the video projections.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I purchased two small projectors, inherited 1, and alresdy had another small 1. Each one will project onto a different window. I am trying to determine the best way to link all the videos so that each does not play the same thing at the same time. I thought maybe google chromes might work, but I am not sure how to set up my computer to project 4 different video feeds to 4 different chrome casts. If you can think of a different idea, it would be greatly appreciated. I do not have 4 dvd players and do not want to buy multiple DVDs to play the video projections.
Using chrome and
I have 6 projectors. I use USB drives and just rename the files so the same thing isn't being displayed simultaneously.
I do the same... just use a different USB thumb drive for each projector. Easy.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
How do you set up the timing and program everything to turn on automatically?
All my projectors are the same brand so one remote with IR Blasters on each projector. One timed relay turns them on at 6pm. Other relays set the USB drive to its directory and selects the video file. It stays on until 11pm then the relay shuts off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts