Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an awesome window breaker at a yard haunt last year but don't know where it might be purchased...It was a head/torso and hands that were coming out of the window (attached somehow). I asked the lady where she bought it but didn't write it down! Any ideas? I know I could probably try to build this but don't have the time...Thank you everyone!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Usually you will find these in party stores (larger ones) and maybe Walmart, but I haven't seen them there...around here, in Canada, we find them at party packagers sometimes...

·
Registered
14,453 Posts
Were these props or cardboard or other such material?

A few years back I bought some ghosts that were in GID I think that were made of a plastic corrigated material. You'd get the ghost head and tail sections. I think you used sticky tape to adhere to the window, walls, etc. You could position each section to make it appear that they were passing through the window or structure. I loved the look of them. I still have the packaging somewhere in the garage I think. Haven't seen anything like them since I bought them tough.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,638 Posts
I have a more cutsy version of a ghost that attaches using suction cups.

Haven't seen the type your talking about, but it probably would be at one of the stores like Spirit or Halloween Express.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw something similar in an old Fright Catalog I still have from 2008 but of course its no longer avl. It looks like it may have been hard plastic attached with suction cups.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts