Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,218 Posts
Just second year doing? Wow you definitely have some skills! BTW I love the pumpkin all rotted, and great idea with powder on the webs...might have to use that! I think it all was very,very,good and you have a great space to do it in. Sometimes bigger, not always better!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Fantastic! And, it's only your second year??? Wow. Yes, you have some talent! And, I love how you just walked around and gave us the daylight behind-the-scenes narration on every item...very fun...love the detail.

Great job!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
(matrixmom )thank you! I am alrady drawig up plans for next years haunt. The baby powder does give the webs a great look. It also makes them visible and glow with UV leds better!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you so much.Yes this is my second year next year i plan on more pneumatics.
Fantastic! And, it's only your second year??? Wow. Yes, you have some talent! And, I love how you just walked around and gave us the daylight behind-the-scenes narration on every item...very fun...love the detail.

Great job!

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
OMG this is only your sencond year?? You could of fooled me lol! Wow you are one very talented haunter. Everything is set up perfectly!
Please please tel me you have a night vid!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts