Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
This looks great! You've really managed to put so much neat stuff in a small space but it's not cluttered and it flows nicely. Lots of awesome little details and your animated props are fantastic. I'd be interested in seeing the inner workings of the vent motor coffin if you ever have time. I also have a small yard and the challenges of making it look good are fun. You've done it up right!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Great job you're lucky your props weren't damaged with "That" storm. You packed a lot of things into the small yard and I'd like to see the motor setup on your casket too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much! I have to make due with the space I have. I will be expanding on both neighbors yards next year and, I have already removed my bushes in front of my house lol. I will put together a tut on the vent motor coffin and post it soon. I will pm you when I do.
This looks great! You've really managed to put so much neat stuff in a small space but it's not cluttered and it flows nicely. Lots of awesome little details and your animated props are fantastic. I'd be interested in seeing the inner workings of the vent motor coffin if you ever have time. I also have a small yard and the challenges of making it look good are fun. You've done it up right!

·
Evil Wizard
2,169 Posts
and, I have already removed my bushes in front of my house lol.
Heh. I need to do the same thing myself this year. The previous owners had made some rather odd decisions, including a flower bed that takes up fully 1/2 of our small front yard. The azaleas and rhododendrons are ridiculous.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I was very lucky with the storm. We had wind gusts up to 50 mph a couple of days, and everything held strong. I planned for the worst before the storm when I set up and it all held great! I will pm you also when I post my tut on the vent motor coffin. Thank you for watching!
Great job you're lucky your props weren't damaged with "That" storm. You packed a lot of things into the small yard and I'd like to see the motor setup on your casket too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I know what you mean I removed 3 large holly bushes from the front. My wife questioned if I was doing it for Halloween or for making us a front porch.
She quickly realized I did it for both reasons lol.
Heh. I need to do the same thing myself this year. The previous owners had made some rather odd decisions, including a flower bed that takes up fully 1/2 of our rather small front yard. The azaleas and rhododendrons are ridiculous.

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Holy wow! I love every single detail of your haunt. I love your uplighing and will remember to incorporate it somehow into my haunt next year. Everything flows so nicely and is incredibly eerie. I can't wait to see what you come up with next year!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts