Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our premium sponsor Spirit Halloween just started a new contest on Facebook called:

Win It Before You Can Buy It

They are giving away a prop every day from now through Aug 7. There is a different prop every day.

I am told that some of the prizes will include some of their new props from the 2011 lineup where you can literally win it before it is available for sale. They are showing Frankenstein and Regan from the Excorcist in their contest graphics.

This is one of those contests that I wanted to make sure that everyone knew about. It would be awesome if forum members won the best prizes!

https://www.facebook.com/spirithalloween?sk=app_243769312307406
(mobile devices are not supported)

Good luck!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Here are the prizes that will be given away:

Fog Machine ($79.99 value)
Fog/Bubble Machine w/Fog & Bubble Juice ($85.97 value)
Jumping Spider ($69.99 value)
3pc Lawn Zombie Ground Breaker ($59.99 value)
Creepy Caretaker ($99.99 value)
Scream 4 Ghost face ($249.99 value)
Mr. Stubs ($49.99 value)
Dollface Animated Zombie Baby ($69.99 value)
6ft Collapsible Fabric Coffin ($69.99 value)
Regan from The Exorcist ($179.99 value)
Eaten Alive ($169.99 value)
Zombie Bait ($149.99 value)
Universal Monsters - Frankenstein (Boris Karloff) ($299.99 value)
Standing Candelabra ($99.99 value)

I hope I win something. lol

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,361 Posts
Yippeee - Just entered! First attempts to link via their posting were met with error messages - so I went straight to the source! Crossing my fingers, toes and other limbs too!

·
Registered
264 Posts
thanks Larry, and good luck to you all. Just entered, and would love anything they have! I absolutely cannot wait for spirit to open in my town. I think I will move in when they do!

·
Wild Fandango
1,494 Posts
Wish it wasn't Facebook-only. Ah well. Only one I'd really love to have is the giant candelabra. Wouldn't have room for any of the bigger stuff anyway.

·
Arachnophiliac
999 Posts
Wish it wasn't Facebook-only.
I agree, Xane. The same thing really bothered me with the contest Midnight Syndicate held recently. Everybody with an e-mail address should be able to enter, if you ask me. I don't have or want a darn Facebook account.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts