Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Willie couldn’t remember how it felt to be alive. He wrote Santa Claus and told him that for Christmas he would like to feel his beating heart again.
Christmas Morning , Santa delivered Willie a beating heart.
Willie felt it with his bony fingers. It throbbed to his touch, but
It did not make Willie feel any different.

So Willie ate it for Breakfast and even shared some with his friend, Blackie Rat. It was good.

Hope everyone at the forum had Good Heartfelt Christmas!

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There isn’t any snow in Florida.
This wasn’t what I thought I was going to do.
Was trying to get my Halloween and Christmas Decorations stowed this past weekend.
Running out of time and wanted to toss my hat into the ring.

Top of Christmas Tree- Had
Star topper- Had
Willie ( mini skelly ) New Christmas Present haven’t corpse him yet.
Blackie Rat- Had
Tombstone- rock from rock wall – Had
Cranberry Jelly- LOL Had.
Total Cost. $0

And Willie also got new SKIN FOR CHRISTMAS- HE THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY , CAN YOU TELL ????

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Appreciate the nice comments. I know this isn't a very scary scene. LOL !
So its hard to "rate" a Scary Scene vote.
But it could be scary if you close your eyes and think about it. Right?????

I did have something else in mind .....hangs head in shame for not doing it.
But I just had to enter something !
And Bloody pig heads couldn't be a contender twice. lol ....
so Blucky in the sunshine with cranberry dribble and his friend Blackie Rat.
Ta- Da !

Actually the orginial thought to this silly entry ; WAS Willie was tired of being a skelly and wanted to be a zombie instead, so he asked Santa for some skin.....lol.

Side question: Can you buy a skin for a Blucky? or is that something different?
For those that are interested. No , I have not ever seen Blucky skins. LOl. But it IS an idea.!!!!! Perhaps I will begin to make a whole new "skin line for Blucky's. " Little body stocking or something.
Actually the "skin" Willie is holding in the pic is a sheet of thin layered packing foam just painted up with spray painted "Moss" hair. I didn't like how the pics turned out.....To me, it looked like he was holding a demented
gingerbread guy !
But thanks everybody for indulging me !!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
A demented ginger bread guy hmm I like the possibilities you could do that for next year! Nice job and you can have all the snow from my house you want just start with the driveway please :D

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A demented ginger bread guy hmm I like the possibilities you could do that for next year! Nice job and you can have all the snow from my house you want just start with the driveway please :D
Ah yes, upNsmoke.....:rolleyes: I thought that too. Sigh. Ofcourse, I thought that after I read my own comment. ( hits self in head.)
So I quickly stuck it up under my hat for next year....:D
but I see You have pulled my hat off. Hee Hee....
I guess maybe you and I will have demented Gingerbread dudes next Scary Christmas contest. It will be fun to see...

unless someone else runs with "our" most excellent idea in the next 3 days ! Sigh. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Lol No I wouldn't steal your idea. I just thought after I read it how it's a good idea I never would have thought of and would like to see it :D

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol No I wouldn't steal your idea. I just thought after I read it how it's a good idea I never would have thought of and would like to see it :D
Steal away upNsmoke. Would like to see your rendition. That is what the forum is about. Inspirations, sharing, and interpetation. So next Christmas expect to see a scary run amok Gingerbread guy.

Yes, Dave poor Willie is still wondering what if felt like to be alive.... but he's doing okay. Blackie Rat has been hanging around alot and has Willie
making paper Valentine Hearts for all the tombstones. It is really kind of cute the friendship that has been struck up between the two.
So it WAS a very scary scene Christmas morning, seeing Willie fingering the beating heart and then eating it. But he seems ok now. LOL !

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
cylon, i think your entry is very nice, i like it. i think it rates as good as anyone here. i'm glad to see such a nice turnout of contestants. a good portion of the fun is the comments, with all that have viewed i just wish we had more comments. good luck kiddo, and kudos for jumping in again.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Hallorenescene for the nice hoo- rah!
Guess I will follow suit and post my final pic here. I already PM Larry last evening.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts