Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Williams-Sonoma has an Extra 25% off Clearance items (Code: SAVENOW) this weekend. Expires Jan. 20, 11:59pm PT. There are a few halloween baking items still in stock. I bought their set of skeleton cookie cutters (3.99) and halloween cupcake stencils (4.99) previously and they are both nice....Would have been nicer to get them with an extra 25% off though!... Other halloween includes some candy corn gummies and candy corn single packs (3.99 and 2.99) and a Williams-Sonoma Halloween Haunted House Decorating Kit (3.99). Do a search for Halloween to bring them up.

There's also a Williams-Sonoma Steiff black cat in the clearance area.

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad a few of you got to take advantage of the clearance sale. Nice deal on the free ship at those reduced prices. I like the stencils for dusting a design on cupcakes, pancakes and even drinks, think of hot chocolate with a layer of whipped cream (I level cream off with a knife at top of cup/mug) and then dust with the design.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I went back and ordered a $100 knife on sale for $60, with free shipping. I'm going to give it to my husband (he's the cook in our family) for St. Valentine's Day. Because nothing says "I love you!" like a really sharp knife. Well, maybe a chainsaw could convey the same feelings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts