Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going as Abby from NCIS this year and am trying to find a wig. I thought about using temporary black die but the key to her hair style is the bangs and I am not going to cut my hair too.

Here are a couple pics of her hair. Does anyone have ideas where I could get a black wig with pig tails & bangs like this? My online searches have not found anything.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,394 Posts
I am going as Abby from NCIS this year and am trying to find a wig. I thought about using temporary black die but the key to her hair style is the bangs and I am not going to cut my hair too.

Here are a couple pics of her hair. Does anyone have ideas where I could get a black wig with pig tails & bangs like this? My online searches have not found anything.
Of all the things in the world to pick for a Halloween costume, how on earth did you end up picking this? :)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen a couple wigs with pig tails but not the bangs. I hadn't thought about cutting it though. I'll see if I can fin something hat would be able to be cut.

Yardhauntjunkie, =) I wanted to dress goth (which she does) and it is one of my favorite shows. So basically I am dressing goth after her style & wearing an NCIS badge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts